Life in Saudi Arabia is always changing.
When my grandparents were young,
they didn't have nearly half of
the things I did when growing up. Life back then was a much simpler time, with
much less technology and a different way of living. Along with the simpler
technology, the idea of family was also very simple. My grandparents had many
children, and came from larger families. Families were larger back then because
of all of the housework, and most likely the farm work too. However these days,
people are having less children, because the need for large families is not
that great. The word family also has a new meaning these days. Family doesn't
just mean blood relatives, but people we choose to be close to, and to share
our lives with, such as our friends. In the future, I think that I will have a
small family. In my opinion, the traditional, nuclear family is one of the
past, and more blended, open families are the way of the future.
Aziz,
ReplyDeleteIs this your writing? This paragraph is in perfect English. If your English were perfect, you would not be in this class. Please explain.