Friday, April 10, 2015

paragraph 1



 My Story    

    I remember in one day where something terrible happened to me and my family in Los Angelos. I heard a loud crash in that day and I feel the earth shake under me in the middle of the night. My bed split and wood floor under me cracked while I was run into the basement. I wake up my family and then I run to take cover. My family and me were shocked and in complete panic. I remember us trying to calm down each other and keep each other close. My littlie brother was crying a lot and he was asking us what’s wrong and why everything is fallen into the ground. Picture frames, wall paintings, light lamps and all the decorations fell from the wall. Smashing to pieces on the ground into millions of shards of glass. I feel terrified like I was on the ground with my family. The basement was dark and very cold in that time. It was a terrible moments that we have lived in the basement. It was like if the city was under attack and there is war. We used to hear the busy sound of traffic and cars in the streets in Los Angelos but everything was different and all what we could hear in that time is car alarms and people screams. The city was in an absolute panic; I can still smell the fire burning nearby. That day was one of the worst days I have lived and for my littlie brother who keep have this bad memories about that day.

2 comments:

  1. Aziz,
    This is a much better paragraph. Did you write both of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I only used my translator to help me

    ReplyDelete