Left-handed
There are many advantages to being left-handed. It is a widely held belief that people who do everything with their left hand are more math brained and less artistic. I'm personally right handed but I eat with my left hand as most Europeans do. I think people who are right handed are more artistic and enjoy writing more then people with left hands. I think it's hard for people with left hands to cut with scissors or other things because most everything is made for right-handed people because they are the majority. There are many disadvantages of being left-handed, many people have thought of left as bad. The French word for left is "gauche"; this word also describes a clumsy person. In my country we as a Muslim people in our prophet Mohammad Approach he instruct us to eat by our right hand cause devils eat with you when you eat with your left hand and it won’t has a blessed in your food too. Another example would be when, in the bible, God sorts his flock. He blesses the sheep by putting them on his right side. Then God punished the goats by putting them on his left side. But I faced some difficulties with being a left-handed, which are: Scissors, Writing in binders/files and Computer number Keypads on right. Therefore, if I were right-handed I would use my left hand in wipes and sweeps or use remote control in turning channels. Finally, I think if you were left-handed or right-handed the more important thing is to be creator and successful person in whenever filed.
Aziz,
ReplyDeleteVery interesting information. Are the people in your country who are left-handed, teased by others?