Garbage
There are some problems in my country about the
garbage. For example, some people throw the garbage in the road while they are
driving the car or walking. Also, they throw the garbage from the building. The
garbage in my country goes to the sea. In my opinion, putting the garbage in
the sea it’s dangerous thing to do. It will make pollution for the people.
People in my country do recycle but not every thing. For instance, they do
recycle the steel cans, paper and plastic. They can’t recycle all things
because of the people. They don’t help the country to be better. For example,
they don’t put the garbage in the same place that they should put it in. If I were
the mayor of my country I will but some new rules. I will put some cameras in
the street to watch the people. I will put penalty for people who throw the
garbage in the road. The penalty will be 100 SR for every time they broke the
rules. And if they didn’t pay the penalty they will go to the prison for 10
days. In the end, people shouldn’t throw the garbage in everywhere and they
should understand the rules before they do anything.
Aziz,
ReplyDeleteVery good content.